MASK POLICY & OHA GUIDANCE
Due to the ever-changing policies and so our attendees have the most recent info, we've decided to post the link that is updated by OHA HERE. Copies of the official policy are available at our front desk.
Masks are required indoors. We have added some new Outdoor areas where masks are optional if you can maintain social distancing.
Social distancing is required in our facility - All in person classes are social distanced with the exception of partner dancing classes in which you are socially distanced with the other couples. We will always provide the most recent info so you can be informed and know what to expect when coming to our facility.
- We are required to follow ALL OHA guidelines.
- Plastic barrier at front desk for comfortable check in between attendees and staff.
- Social distance stickers on floor in lobby.
- Numbered stickers on the dance floor for socially distanced classes.
- All seating or tables at least 6' distanced
- Drinking fountain closed. Water & other beverages available for sale at front desk.
- Sanitize all flat surfaces on a regular basis.
- Hand sanitizer available throughout entire facility.
- A/C, exhaust fans, doors open depending on weather and size of group.
- Recent completion of new outdoor areas and addition of several outdoor opportunities.
We ask that everyone please do their part to protect themselves and others. Please feel free to call with additional questions: 971.998.5120