FACE COVERING POLICY
FACE COVERING POLICY as of 7-24-20:
Due to the ever-changing policies and so our attendees have the most recent info, we've decided to post the link that is updated by OHA HERE.
Copies of the official policy are available at our front desk as well as posted in our lobby.
Our facility policies:
Social distancing is required in our facility- All in person classes are social distanced.
Partner dancing is allowed with same household members. We will always provide the most recent info so you can be informed and know what to expect when coming to our facility.
Additional safety precautions we are taking:
- We follow ALL CDC guidelines.
- Plastic barrier at front desk for comfortable check in between attendees and staff.
- Administrative staff in face masks when public is present.
- Social distance stickers on floor in lobby.
- Numbered stickers on the floor 6' feet apart on main dance floor.
- All seating or tables at least 6' distanced
- Drinking fountain closed. Water & other beverages available for sale at front desk.
- Sanitize all flat surfaces on a regular basis.
- Hand sanitizer available throughout entire facility.
- Limited restrooms available for use to allow for social distancing.
- Seating closed down in some rooms to allow for social distancing.
- A/C and fans on as well as all exterior doors open for in person/ indoor classes.
- Recent completion of new outdoor areas and addition of several outdoor classes.
We ask that everyone please do their part to protect themselves and others. Please feel free to call with additional questions: 971.998.5120